We currently offer three wedding packages. We are more than happy to custom tailor additions to these packages to fit your wedding – call or e-mail us to discuss additional options.
- Signed copyright release, giving you full rights to all of your pictures
- Free online gallery at SmugMug of all images in full resolution for you and friends to view, download or print
- No sitting fees
- No additional charge for taking pictures at different locations
The Big Event : $2,000
- Free rehearsal coverage
- 8 hours of total coverage by two photographers of your preparation (hair appointment, leaving house, etc.), formals, ceremony and reception
The Main Attraction : $1,600
- 6 hours of total coverage by two photographers of your formals, ceremony and reception
Short and Simple : $1200
- 4 hours of total coverage by two photographers of your formals, ceremony and a short reception
Prices above for weddings booked after 01/01/2012. If you contacted us regarding a wedding before this date, you will still be given the price that was quoted when you first contacted us.
If you are planning a very small wedding, or you are looking for just a few formal shots after your ceremony, we may be able to help. Please e-mail to discuss your needs.
Our turnaround time for the finished DVD of your pictures is three weeks. Sometimes it is shorter – it depends mostly on the size of your wedding. For weddings of about 200 guests and with 12 people in the bridal party, we have been known to take 2,000 pictures, of which over half were delivered to the bride and groom.
We try to select some of the better pictures within a couple of days of your wedding and edit them first. You will have digital copies of these waiting in your e-mail inbox for when you get back from the honeymoon. You can print these pictures, e-mail them to family members, or post them online.
We are happy to accommodate events outside of the greater Nashville area. Due to increasing fuel costs, any event outside of these counties will be charged $0.50 per mile, round trip, from Spring Hill, TN. Also, there is a $75 charge for any wedding more than 100 miles from Spring Hill to cover a 1 night hotel stay.
We acecpt cash, personal check, PayPal or Google Checkout payments. Credit card payments are accepted through both of these services. There is a $200 reservation deposit, which will be applied towards your final package selection. Your deposit is refundable up to 30 days before your wedding. The remaining balance is due the day of your wedding, though you are free to pay any time before that.
If you are paying with a check, there will be a minimum 12 business day turnaround time on your DVD to make sure that your check clears. There is a $25 fee for any returned checks.